My observations of note over the past seven days were as follows:
- 6 Dunlin, Wolfe’s Neck Center, Freeport (with Saturday Morning Birdwalk group).
- 3 1st-cycle Iceland Gulls, Shawmut Dam from River Road, Fairfield, 11/29 (with Jeannette).
- 5 Green-winged Teal, 8 Lesser Scaup, etc, Sebasticook Lake, 11/29 (with Jeannette).
- 5 drake BARROW’S GOLDENEYES, Penobscot River at University of Maine campus, 11/29 (with Jeannette).
- 2 Red Crossbills, Sunkhaze NWR, 11/30 (with Jeannette)
- 4 WHITE-WINGED CROSSBILLS and 2 Red Crossbills, Stud Mill Road, 11/30 (with Jeannette).
- 1 hen American Wigeon, random lone flyover over Saxl Park, Bangor, 11/30 (with Jeannette).
- 1 drake Northern Pintail, Androscoggin River from Rte. 136, Durham, 12/3.